background

17 June, 2010

It's Potty Time


The baby thinks she is big enough to use the potty so here we go....


The Game Plan...
1) Pull Ups
2) A Potty
3) Bribes
4) Potty Books
5) Modeling ( with her baby doll)
6) Pull Ups Potty Dance DVD
I am not ready for this...but I am not going to waste her interest. Hoping it will be done by August . Research suggests that it takes 8 months to be trained , that the average age is between 18 months and 3 years. On average boys where fully trained at 38 months and girls at 36 months. I must be crazy to be trying this with her so young. However many friends have done it early ...one friend said that she was trained at 13 months! So wish us luck and dry diapers.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good luck! Hope she's a quick learner.