background

01 February, 2009

Ouch and thanks

So my wonderful sister in law came over to help me with the baby and the house. And that she was ; helpful, she made a lovely dinner and such delicious cookies ... yum yum . She held the baby and took care of our turtle disaster etc etc... very helpful! And super sweet. not to mention the horrid drive she had to make after just doing it the day before for work.

The next day I got a migraine -- incredibly horrible with a new baby and then I got the flu I've been out of commission for 4 days and still pretty much am- YUCK. However it helped me realize how sweet my DH is. He took 2 days off of work, hasn't slept in days has taken care of the 2 kid-ohs... the house is a huge disaster but the kids are feed, clean, happy and made their schedule. And that's what counts!

So a great big Thank You and Love Ya to you both !

No comments: