
My dutiful VT's came to visit and all went as normal casual chatting and a bit of oh so positive gossip, sprinkled with spirituality when all of a sudden..... red lights started flashing, and a hideous alarm went off, getting louder by the second. I attempted to turn off the alarm system ( fire in the kitchen flashed across it's screen---impossible I hadn't cooked in a day or 2).
I hit buttons, tried to rip the device off the wall and the sound and the cacophony and red lights ( think submarine under attack/diving) kept flashing. Ayden freaked out (understatement)
my VT's took him outside as i continued to struggle with said system. I called the number on the unit.... "Please call back during normal business hours" What the freak? 4:00 isn't normal business hours?
So I gave the unit one good final hit (nothing happened )so I went out front to check in on Ayden and my noble VT's ... The alarm continued to blair, called the number off of the sign in my front yard, a person answered -- yeah!!! And turned it off remotely.
Crisis managed my VT's excused themselves (don't blame them at all-- that should count double or triple in the VT reporting!)
Ayden was still upset but I managed to comfort his wounds with a rare trip to McDonalds.
--i'm lovin' it
I hit buttons, tried to rip the device off the wall and the sound and the cacophony and red lights ( think submarine under attack/diving) kept flashing. Ayden freaked out (understatement)
my VT's took him outside as i continued to struggle with said system. I called the number on the unit.... "Please call back during normal business hours" What the freak? 4:00 isn't normal business hours?
So I gave the unit one good final hit (nothing happened )so I went out front to check in on Ayden and my noble VT's ... The alarm continued to blair, called the number off of the sign in my front yard, a person answered -- yeah!!! And turned it off remotely.
Crisis managed my VT's excused themselves (don't blame them at all-- that should count double or triple in the VT reporting!)
Ayden was still upset but I managed to comfort his wounds with a rare trip to McDonalds.
--i'm lovin' it
No comments:
Post a Comment