
"In October I'll be host
To witch's, goblins and a ghost"
As my family can attest to I'm channeling the witch,
and we may have had a "ghost" cozy up to the screen kids... here's the story...
Again it was the middle of the night and as you may have figured out Ayden hasn't been sleeping very well. I heard someone talking and then a scream. I assumed it was Ayden so I got up to check on him, and bumped right into him in the hallway. He asked,"why did you call me?' I didn't call him. I told Mike about the next morning and he said that he heard some adult talking but didn't want to creep me out.... cue freaky Halloween music now....
To witch's, goblins and a ghost"
As my family can attest to I'm channeling the witch,
and we may have had a "ghost" cozy up to the screen kids... here's the story...
Again it was the middle of the night and as you may have figured out Ayden hasn't been sleeping very well. I heard someone talking and then a scream. I assumed it was Ayden so I got up to check on him, and bumped right into him in the hallway. He asked,"why did you call me?' I didn't call him. I told Mike about the next morning and he said that he heard some adult talking but didn't want to creep me out.... cue freaky Halloween music now....
No comments:
Post a Comment